Recommendation Letter

October, 26 2020

Muhammad Nefrit Mahardika

Biology Teacher, 3 Senior High School Bandung

8 Belitung Street

Bandung, Indonesia, 40113


To John Hopkins University Scholarship Committee,


This letter is dedicated to recommend one of my students Rezqa Ridha Alamsyah to enroll in a scholarship at John Hopkins University in medical majors. He is one of my students at 3 Senior High School in Bandung, Indonesia. I'm his biology teacher, and I knew Rezqa since he was in Junior High. Now, I teach him biology in Senior High School. Based on my experience, Rezqa is a very diligent student. He always does his homework and task as best as he could. He usually joins some biologic competition too, from province to international. He is a quick learner and a responsible type of student. He says that his passion is to be a doctor. He wants to help others in need.

Besides his academic skills, Rezqa is a chairman of the 3 Senior High School Basketball Club. He is so multitalented, he joins so many extracurricular on school but he is able to balance his extracurricular activity and academics. He is a humble type of person too, when his friends need help, he is always want to help his friends. As his mentor and biology teacher, I recommend him to enroll in a scholarship at this University, it is his dream to achieve at John Hopkins University since he interested in biologic subjects.

I strongly recommend him because he has the ambition to be a doctor and he is so multitalented person. He is a hard worker too, so I want his hard work to pay off his dreams to be a doctor. I believe that you will be amazed by his talent and his diligence when he accepted at John Hopkins University. It is my pleasure to write this letter. If you have any further information or question, hit me up at email muhammadnefrit@sman3bdg.sch.id

Sincerely,

Muhammad Nefrit Mahardika

Biology Teacher

3 Senior High School Bandung

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Allusion in Songs

Dark History of Japan

Conversation