Giving and Asking Opinion

                    Paul and George is a really good friend since day one. They usually met each other at school, but they have not to talk to each other since they graduated from junior high, but during this pandemic, Paul has an idea to call his friend George and talk to him. 
Paul: Hey, Georgie!!
George: Hey, Pal!!. Where have you been Paul?
Paul: Haha, Sorry, I'm very busy that day, I miss the moment we have, like playing band together.
George: Yeah, I miss those old days, we did play band together with John and Ringo right. Haha, do you know where is John and Ringo now?
Paul: Oh, now John is a musician that lived in New York, and Ringo now is a movie director.
George: Oh wow, all my friends now having a successful life. I have no doubt why John now is a musician.
Paul: Yeah, in my opinion, John guitar and piano skills are very good right, he is a maestro and musical prodigy I think.
George: I know right, when in junior high, Ringo likes to watch movies and I think that is why he become a movie director.
Paul: By the way we talked about movies right, what movies do you watch right now huh?
George: Hmm, right now I want to rewatch Friends sitcom from episode one.
Paul: Hahaha, we used to watch that together. I remember that you fall in love with the actress Jennifer Anniston Hahaha.
George: Hahaha, you still remember that too, by the way, do you still binge-watching 500 Days of Summer movie?
Paul: Oh god, yeah I love that movie so much, do you wanna discuss that movie now?
George: Sure bro, what do you think who is the "villain" in this movie?
Paul: I think Tom is the antagonist in this movie, because he is very optimistic and his ego is high, he wants to take Summer seriously, but Summer don't want to take any serious relationship, she just needs a friend.
George: In my opinion, Summer don't want to take any serious relationship is because she is not "adult" enough, she can't accept Tom because he is not enough "adult" to take this relationship. But in the end, Summer married another man, so I think she is the "villain" in this movie.
 
                   So they talked about this movie until late.

Paul: Haha, yes your opinion does make sense. You opened my mind about why Summer is the villain in that movie.
George: Hahaha, So it's already late. Thank you for talking with you.
Paul: Yeah bro, later we should call with John and Ringo too ASAP.
George: Yeah, that sounds good, see you later pal
Paul: See ya
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Allusion in Songs

Dark History of Japan

Conversation